Saturday, September 6, 2008




My first two days of high school passed with little embarrassment. The only real mess-ups I had was getting up an hour late, walking into the wrong history class, and forgetting which bus I rode.


I set my alarm for 5:30 am to give myself PLENTY of time to get ready for the bus which I had to get on at 7:06. It was a good plan, except my alarm did not go off. My mom came into my room at 6:30 asking my why I was up yet. In that half-asleep mode, I panicked and almost started crying. I had about twenty-five minutes to get ready and be down at the end of my driveway. Long story short, I made it on time, and my bus was actually twenty minutes late. The rest of the day was ok, except I panicked when I realized I did not know my bus number, and there were about fifteen buses!



I went to my first football game last night. Well, varsity football. It was so much fun! Before the game, I went to a friend's house and we were all doing hair and nails and picking out outfits. Oh! And I tried Hawaiian pizza. Without the pineapple. It was good.



No comments: