Monday, September 8, 2008

Mondays. Yuck.

she asked 'am i pretty?'
he said 'no'
she asked 'do you like me?'
he said 'no'
she asked 'do you want me?'
he said 'no'
she walked away with tears in her eyes.he grabs her my the arm and says 'you aren't pretty, you're beautiful. i don't like you, i love you. & i don't want you, i need you.'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mondays. Yuck. I had school, piano, and then practice. I am so tired. We already have tests this week in some of my classes. I think that should be illegal; because that means that we learned enough to take a test, and that is NOT right.

I found a recipe for a Dr Pepper cake online. Who knew? (Mom and I are sooo going to make it!!) I have to do a food history research for Foods, and I picked Dr Pepper. I am extremely excited to make my poster! A pharmacist invented Dr Pepper! In Texas. I love the Internet! So many quick resources and articles.

Just loooove the weather! Isn't falling asleep to the patter of rain against your windows the most amazing sensation in the world? Until the time comes where I have to wait at the end of the driveway for ten minutes for the bus! Really, though, I love rain. God is good.

No comments: