Friday, September 26, 2008

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can breathe. Relax. Maybe sleep a little, or just enjoy the day. Seems weird. When was the last time I had free time?!
Today went well. Nothing spectacular to blog about. We have about a hundred algebra problems. But that's ok, because I really have nothing better to do with my pleasurable free time than algebra......(*note sarcasm*) The only other thing is that my bus driver-for the afternoon- usually speeds on the way home. So the first repercussion of that was she missed her road to drop, like, ten kids off. We had to go the long way around which made her speed even more so we wouldn't be late. I was ok with that until I looked behind us and saw a white and blue car tailgating us. How embarrassing would it be to have your bus pulled over by the police for speeding? I don't think I have ever seen a bus pulled over before. Ever. Thank goodness we weren't. I wonder who would have to pay the ticket.....
OH MY GOSH! My mom made the most delicious brownies with almonds and chocolate chips and everything!! They are the kind that melt in your mouth and leave a lingering want of MORE. Kara is coming over tonight, and I just have a weird feeling that between me and her, there might not be any left for tomorrow. mwahahahahaha..........

"She smashed the rearview mirror with her fist, because today she's never looking back."

1 comment:

A lil' bit about me said...

You may only have one brownie tonight, daughter.
haha
love ya
mom