Friday, October 3, 2008

One Word: FRIDAY

We made it through another week! And, I guess, another month. October already. Wow. Time to get the costumes out and buy some pumpkins. For my dad and brother, it is time to get the bows and deer stands out. Sometimes I don't understand the point of sitting in a tree, cold and cramped and unable to relieve yourself for several hours, just to see a deer that they might MIGHT be able to shoot and actually kill. Maybe it is better in reality than in theory.
I cooked today in Foods! Well, I didn't cook, but my group did. We made scotcheroos. Really amazing. We ate them with black cherry kool-aide to drink. Not so yummy. But cooking was fun.
Since tonight is Friday, our family is getting pizzas and movies! Yay! I think almost every family must have at least one food custom at some point and time. Ours is "weekend pizza". Almost every weekend we order Penny's pizza.
I want soo much to have an amazing story to write about, but I can't think of one. Next week is homecoming week, so I am sure that I will have some fun-and crazy-stories to write about next time. So, like, a quick preview-our freshman float's theme is "Survivor"........

No comments: