Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Monday!

Well, I figured it was time to update you again...... Here goes nothin'!
My foot is healing! FINALLY. Thanks to all of you who were praying for me! I sure need it. And just to dispel the rumor my mother seems to be telling, I was NOT hopping or jumping. I was not hopping like a bunny rabbit or playing guitar hero 2. I am planning on walking on it tomorrow for school. Key word is planning. (and yes, dad, I double checked to make sure that "planning" was actually in the sentence!) My saint of a teacher Mrs. Heinze is letting me sit out gym for longer than I am supposed to!
We are supposed to get an Arctic Blast sometime soon. All I can think is "S N O W D A Y!!!!" Someone brought up a very interesting point today in bio. If the weather is below zero, with the wind chill, we should not come to school. People could die of the cold. Of course, my teacher incredulously pointed out that the school did, surprisingly, have heat.....that could keep people warm...... Trivial fact.
Next Monday I have off because of President's Day. Did you know that it is on the third Monday of each February because George Washington, our very first President, was born on Feb. 22? That day is also a legal holiday. I googled it! :)
Well, in summary, I think I'll be able to keep my own foot; snow day is imminent; and think of Presidents on Monday. Goooood night America!

No comments: