Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just Another Day In Paradise....

I woke up this morning, finally able to sleep in! It felt so good, so right. Then, I had a wonderful breakfast/lunch of Honey Comb cereal, my favorite. Since then, I have been reading, painting by number, and playing Uno with my family (doing nothing super important). Perfect. It is a day like this that I sit back and just realize how much I really have and am blessed with. As much as I complain and want, I really have all that I need to live and much, much more.



I cannot believe that this weekend will be Labor Day weekend! Thankfully we have Friday through Monday off for volleyball! It will give us all a little time to recuperate and relax. Then it is right back into the swing of things with school starting up. Yay! (said sarcastically of course)

1 comment:

A lil' bit about me said...

I"m glad you get a break from Vball. Maybe you can sleep in a couple more days. We'll try not to wake Her Highness......ha ha.
We love ya Shanny!
Mom