Tuesday, August 26, 2008



Is this not the coolest picture? I found it on this site that has a bunch of other hilarious pictures. My brothers spent ten minutes just looking at them and laughing.

I had my orientation today for school. It was so nerve-wracking to walk into a hallway full of kids I did not know. Then I saw some familiar faces from youth group and volleyball and Faith. It turned out OK, but I now have an appreciation for any new kid and what they have to go through.

Speaking of volleyball, we had our first tournament on Saturday. We won first place, but there was only two other teams there. Oh well. Thursday I have a tournament with a lot more than three teams playing, and I am a little nervous!

My mother just made some delicious smelling brownies; so I am going to go get one.......

As always, ME

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats on your tournament win.
Love your blog. Good job setting it up.
mom